2019 Leadership Symposium
Friday, October 04, 2019
08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Soka University of America
1 University Drive, Aliso Viejo, CA, USA
Welcome to Registration for the 2019 Leadership Symposium!
California Council for Excellence would like to invite you to the annual Leadership Symposium for a day of thought-provoking discussions led by outstanding leaders. The event provides an opportunity to hear personal leadership journeys, learn from subject matter experts, and network with leaders from a variety of industries, many on their journey to performance excellence.
2019 Leadership Symposium Speakers:
- Tony Scott, Former United States Chief Information Office (2015-2017)
- Betsy Pimentel, Vice President of Defense Programs at Stellar Solutions, Inc., and a member of the first United States Air Force Academy class that included women
- Nick Macchione, Director of San Diego County Health and Human Services Agency
- Michael Ellrich, Healthcare Portfolio Manager, Gallup
- Vibhas Ratanjee, Subject Matter Expert, Speaker and Author at Gallup
- Sheri Nasim, CEO and President, Center for Executive Excellence
Group Packages: Contact CCE at 858.486.0400 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Date/Time: Friday, October 4th from 8am-4pm
Location: Soka University of America (1 University Drive, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656)
Nearby Hotel: Book your reservation at Renaissance ClubSport by September 18th to receive our group rate of $199/night (self-parking included) https://www.marriott.com/event-reservations/reservation-link.mi?id=1566450197151&key=GRP&app=resvlink
Other: A 4.9% processing fee and a $0.99 service charge will be applied to each ticket.
Pay via Check: Email email@example.com for an invoice
Cancellations received through Friday, September 20th will receive a refund, less a $100 administrative fee. No refunds will be made for cancellations after Friday, September 20th.
Ticket Sales Ended
No tickets are available for this event.